Friday, May 30, 2008

4 miles and that is that

I ran 4 miles yesterday morning! WooHoo! I haven't ran 4 in a long time. It actually didn't feel like it was killing me either. I was a little nervous to run that far since I was feeling a cold coming on, but I was hoping the run would burn it off.

Nope. I was wrong.

Every hour that passed I felt sicker and sicker. I finally decided to take my temperature last night and it said103! No wonder I felt like crap. Ick. So I am wondering if I have the influenza. I am not feeling much better today.

You know I am really sick when I can't even finish the season finale of LOST! Hold on, wow! I just was so done for the day and couldn't stay awake another second longer. Luckily we have the best invention ever made and we can hopefully finish it tonight.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Good job on running 4 miles---that's great, especially since you were feeling like crap. Hey...I love LOST!!! The season finale was crazy. I think I would have to force myself to stay awake for that one. Anyway, hope you get feeling better soon!

Jennifer said...

Congrayulations on the 4-miler. I don't know when the last time I ran that far. Hopefully you won't be sick for too long.