Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Field Day and Lame Mom Sickness


I have the lame mom sickness today. Today is Field Day at the kids school. I put Ellie in the jogging stroller (which I still have Kat! I will give it back eventually) and walked over to the school to watch Brayden play all his fun games in the great outdoors. I took some pictures to document that I am actually a cool mom and I go support my kids. It was fun and Ellie was nice and good. We went home for lunch and a break before Carter and Kennedi's field day started. I decided to take the van this time to the school because we weren't staying long since Ellie needs a nap. So I pack us up to go and promptly forget my camera, dang! So no pics of Kennedi and Carter. Sorry guys, but I promise I was there! Ellie was a wild woman this time and she was trying to perform for everyone by going up in front of anyone that would listen and she would sing. She is such a busybody. Then she decides to run out into the field to play (mind you this is just after I told her to NOT go onto the field) and she immediately gets smacked into and pushed onto the ground. So now we have screaming. Dang, not so fun. Oh well, at least we went and showed our faces.

No comments: