Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Camera, camera, camera...

I need a new camera. My "nice" camera isn't acting so nice right now. I can't get it to focus on what I want it too. It is very LAME! I don't want the fence behind my kids nice and crisp and then habe my kids faces blurry. So what to get???? Do I dare and get a SLR camera? (The price on those suckers hurt!) I would really need to take some classes to learn how the heck to use it, but they take such nice nice nice pics. (The 2 first pictures below of Carter playing soccer are from my friends nice camera, can't you see a major difference in the quality, wow!) I have been using my spare small little camera lately and I have gotten some decent pictures but nothing like I use too. I actually miss my film camera from the good ol', my Canon Rebel. But I love digital. Even though it makes me take 100 pictures instead of just 5.

Anyway, oh the joys of not having anything else more important to worry about. Life must be good.

1 comment:

gina said...

SLR you won't regret it!!!