Tuesday, May 13, 2008

1 Week Old



I haven't had time until now to write about my new baby nephew! He is so cute and perfect. I was lucky enough to go up to Casper and spend a day with my sister Patrea before she was induced. She was so sweet (and so was Chad) to let me come into the delivery and watch Tyson be born. I have never done that before and was lucky to be there. Patrea had him so quick though that I didn't even get much time to take it all in! I left the room for her to get her epidural and by the time they were done, she was all ready to have the baby. After 2 pushes, he was out! Wow! I told her she should have 20 kids, but she thinks that 4 is enough. :) I got to hold that sweet new baby and got to spend time with their 3 other kids. I loved it. Taft was nice enough to stay home with our kids so I could go help. It was fun to help get the kids ready and take them to school and clean someone else's house. I wish I could keep up my house as good as I could keep up her house. It was great to actually see Patrea 9 months pregnant. We went out for lunch the day before the baby was born and had a little sister time. I just love her. She is one of my best friends and I wish we lived next door to each other. (But she would have to move here because I don't want to live in Wyoming, ha!)

Anyway, it was hard to leave that new sweet little baby and the rest of the family. Luckily we only live about 4 1/2 hours away so we will have to visit soon.



Welcome to the world little Ty!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm excited for you that you got to spend time with Patrea & see her sweet new baby. What a fun trip. Oh, and you don't sound like a lame Mom to me, but very supportive of all the field day activities!!