Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stuff

A couple cute things this week.

Ellie got to bring the coveted Duck snack backpack to preschool this week. She just HAD to wear it as much as possible. She loved bringing the snack and being the "line leader" for the week. I wonder if she will have a hard time giving up her "power" this week.

Carter had a great game this Saturday.

He came home from school on Friday and was sporting a mohawk. Hmmm. So he had to do it the next day for his game too. Kind of cute that he could make his hair that way by himself. I did have to draw a line and wouldn't let him have his "fauxhawk" for church. :)

Carter got to be quarterback for a couple of plays. Here he is handing off the ball. I like the look of concentration on his face.


This is Carter looking for a thumbs up from us after he made his TOUCHDOWN! Woohoo! He almost ran the whole field to get his touchdown. He had told his coach he would get 2 bucks from us if he got a touchdown so his coach said "let's give you chance then!" (Yes, I do bribe my children for greatness.)

2 comments:

Callie said...

I love learning about your family through your blog! I bribe my children for greatness too :)

Jacque Burks said...

I don't blame Ellie, that duck back pack is pretty aws.