Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Not Much to Say

I don't feel like I have much to talk about lately. Things are winding down with school. Only 1 1/2 weeks left! But less than a month away until the kids start their new school year. Year round school is weird. I feel like we should be on summer break. I don't know why I feel so strongly about it this year because we have only done year round since Brayden started school.

Next week will be busy, busy, busy. Each kid has a different end of the year party that I should show my face at. And they are all on a different day too. Kennedi has a "Living History Museum" where she is dressing up like Betsy Ross and doing a little presentation. (Betsy had 16 siblings, whoa!) It is my birthday, my dads birthday and Father's Day all rolled up in one week. Ellie gets to go to her first kind of like preschool day next Wednesday. And so on and so on. Hopefully it will all be fun!

Well that's all I have to say about that.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck with your crazy week next week & I hope you have a Happy Birthday!

Katie L. said...

I think life with 4 is so much busier, I can't quite figure out why. I think it's worse the more you have in school, too. Good luck!

Karen said...

Hope you are doing ok. Haven't heard from you for awhile, I'm sure you are busy. How was your b-day?