Sunday, June 17, 2007

Shanna=Birthday Taft=Father's Day


Father's Day

Well, it doesn't happen all that often, but it did this year. My Birthday on Father's Day. Not really fair for Taft or me. The other whammy was that I had to speak in Sacrament Meeting. Yuck! But I survived, barely. Taft was so so nice and made breakfast for all of us and then made lunch for the kids. What a sweetheart. I didn't pamper him at all. I too stressed trying to still pull my talk together. We don't have church until 1pm this year so I had lots of time to still be stressed. Anyway, I got Taft a T-shirt he really wanted, sunglasses holder for his FJ, and a button up shirt for work. He got me an arm band holder for my MP3 player, yeah! And a fun ice cream maker.

Taft's new favorite shirt


So the Mackays were so nice to have us over for dinner since Sharleen didn't want us to have to make the whole meal for our self since we were both celebrating our holidays. We had yummy salad, rosemary bread, baked potatoes, asparagus, shrimp, grilled bell peppers, tomato/cucumber cheese, and chocolate fondue for angel food cake and fruit! Can we say yummy! They are awesome. The kids had fun jumping on the trampoline and we had fun yaking like usual. They always make us so comfortable at their home.

Sharleen & Me


So next year will be better, I won't have to talk on my Birthday and Taft and I won't have to share our day. Maybe I will even make breakfast for Taft for Father's Day.

1 comment:

me said...

man thats an ugly dude... :(