Sunday, June 10, 2007

A New Me

Let's pretend it is the New Year. I need a new me again. I feel like I have been in a slump, bah humbug. I think it all starts with the bad eating. I did so so so good for over a year and then bam! back to the bad eating. So here I am with 10 extra pounds again, pfzt. Then the scripture reading is in a downward spiral. And the way I have been talking to my kids lately, ick! I need a new me. I hope I can start it tomorrow! I will go jogging in the morning and hope that will jumpstart the new me. The one good thing I can say is that I haven't stopped exercising. I am still jogging and I hope to keep saying that. I could add some more exercise in and I plan on it. I have been slacking in the weight/strength training and I need to get back to the rec centers. So here we go again...and again... and again! (Hey, at least I keep on trying!)

So by now you can see that the Perfect Streak didn't last as long as I was hoping. But I will start new again and hope for the best. There is always so much to work on for self-improvement.

No comments: