Monday, June 4, 2007

Is it over yet?

Rush, rush, rush. I have been running around all day long trying to get everything in order for Carter's Birthday/Party tomorrow. Now you don't have to tell me, I know I am crazy. I am going to have 17 kindergartners over tomorrow for the party. Ahhhh!!! I will be okay. I asked a couple of the neighborhood teenagers to come and help me (they are from the ward too) and Sharleen will come and help too. Phew! So I decided to do a Luau type party and I am still needing to make my volcano cake. (We shall see how that ends up, it might not be too pretty!) We are going to have Pin the coconut to the coconut tree, tiki toss, lei making, fruit bowling, and the limbo going on. Not to mention I am feeding them all lunch! Man, I still have a lot to do! And here it is 11pm already and I started a new job this week too! ( I will have to talk about that at a different time.)

I hope it is fun. I am just to the point now that I can't wait until it is over so I don't have to fret any longer. Now this is why my kids don't get a friend birthday party every year! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya, you are crazy to have that many kids over :) Wish I could be there to celebrate too though.