Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My CarCar is 6!

My sweet Carter turned the big 6. He is about done with Kindergarten and is getting ready to start the big world with all day school. He has grown up so much this past year and has learned to read and is getting smarter all the time! How fun to see the changes. He was the only baby of ours born in Sandpoint, Idaho by a midwife.





We had a fun time at his birthday party, but it was for sure crazy to have 17 kids. There were so many presents to open that Carter was tired by the end. He is funny. It looked like there was a possibility of rain during the party, but I crossed my fingers and it held off until about an half hour after the party was finished.

I don't know what I would have done with all of those kids in my house. The limbo just would have not been the same. It would have been difficult to have done the party by myself, actually impossible. I was so grateful for the help of my friend Sharleen, and the nice 3 teenage kids. Ya for them! They helped so much! I barely survived and was so glad to have it done with.









I ended up loving the volcano cake, it was so fun to make!






Note to self: Only have parties for 1 1/2 hours instead of 2!

That night we did the traditional pizza for dinner and had Kat, Logan and Paige over for dinner and cake. (Todd was out of town). My kids get to pick whatever they want for their birthday dinner and for whatever reason they always choose pizza. I guess they like traditions.

No comments: