Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Seriously, Another Birthday!


Happy Birthday to the 11 year old of the house, BRAYDEN!!!! We had to officially celebrate the big guys birthday a day early since he was heading out in the morning of his birthday to the FJ Summit. Go Ouray, Colorado. (I still need to go there someday). Taft and the boys and Todd left to have a blissful 4 days of 4 wheeling in the FJ with some other 220 FJ's. Fun! But anyway, I signed Brayden out of school for his Birthday Lunch at Pei Wei (Good choice Brayden). He was happy and we got full. I think the part he liked the best was that I let him get soda and he had like 3 cups of it :) Gotta give up some control for birthday celebrations! He took back some Krispy Kreme doughnuts for his class so they could all have a sugar high together. I am sure the teacher loved that! When Brayden got home he remembered that he didn't even give a doughnut to his teacher! Uh oh, not a great impression for the beginning of the school year. :) We will have to make up for that one!

We got to take the Ellie Monster with us too...


Now we get a break from Birthday celebrations until December. We need a break! I can't believe I am old enough to have an 11 year old. How can I have an 11 year old when I am only 25??? Ha! It will be crazy next year when he receives the Priesthood. I don't know where the time goes. But it is going somewhere. Brayden really is a great kid. It is tough to be the oldest kid in our family! He is smart and a great piano player and so much more. Love you Brayden!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You don't look a day over 21! He's a cute kid!