Wednesday, July 9, 2008

School Year 2008-2009


School's in! School's in! Now that was a quick break. Today was the first day of school and the kids were excited. It is always exciting to get new school supplies and a new teacher. Fun, fun! The kids first day was great! They were all happy when I picked them up after school. They all had a great day! We went and got the obligatory ice cream cone/sundae for a wonderful first day.

So what was great about the first day of school?
Brayden - "We barely did any work and Mrs. McCullar was very humorous. And the accordion folder." (He gets to use an accordion file to keep organized, hopefully, and he is all jazzed about it. I hope it works!)

Kennedi -
"I don't know, it was just great! I don't know why I was scared of Ms. Charlton!"

Carter - "I got to meet Bethany more and I got to sit next to her, she's nice." (There was a new girl from another track in his class today, I am glad he is somewhat social!)


I hope they have a great year!

2 comments:

Katie L. said...

I forgot how fast that comes around. I'm actually enjoying the summer, I thought I'd go nuts but we've adapted. The kids look cute!

Karen said...

Wow! I can't believe your kids are back in school already. You must be on year round school!