Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Starting Line

Well, here I am. I didn't think I would do one of these blogs, but last night I started reading some blogs and was inspired to start one of my own. I have never been good at keeping a journal and I regret that. I have been a mom almost 10 years and I wish I would have written more and kept track better. If I don't start now then I will regret that I didn't start today. I hope to share the ups and downs of motherhood, wifehood, and lifehood.

At this point in my life, I feel like my biggest title is of mother. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. With 4 children, being a mother is what takes up most of my time, but it would be nice to feel like I am someone/something else too. I don't know what that would be, but it is nice to be Shanna and not only Mom all the time. I have always wanted to be a mom. That is what I wanted to be when I grew up. I am glad I am a mom. I wouldn't have it any other way. It shouldn't be the only thing I am though. I wouldn't be a good mom if that is the only thing I am.

Well I hope this turns out to be as therapeutic as it seems it could be. I have already figured out that I am not the best at writing correctly, oh well! That's just me.

No comments: