Monday, August 18, 2008

Kid Stuff


Little Einsteins. Can it be any cuter? I just love it. I love that Ellie loves it and she loves the music. She sings the songs all the time. Classical music with words? Yes! Just too cute! My other kids won't probably admit it to anyone else, but they will sneak in to watch it with her too. Gotta love it! So many kids shows are so annoying and kids actually get dumber watching them, but not Little Einsteins! Go Little Einsteins!

On another subject, how lame is it that I pretty much know all the words to all the songs on Radio Disney? Pretty lame. But I don't mind that my kids listen to it!



The kids are back on track today! Phew! I don't think we could handle another day of "family bonding!" And now it finally feels like I can get back on a schedule and a handle on life again. (I hope, oh I really do hope so!) Ellie starts Preschool in 2 weeks! I am giddy! 8 fabulous hours a week all to myself. All by myself. I like the sound to that.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh man, I was so excited about Disney Radio... but it doesn't work with a Mac:(!!! Boo, Hoo, Hoo!!! I would love it!

Julie said...

You deserve to be giddy! As a mom of 4 that is a happy happy day when they all go to school of some kind! Hooray for you!

Katie L. said...

Oooo, so do I. Darn, I wish I had signed Basher up for preschool. I'm glad to hear that at least one other mother is relieved to have half a life back after school starts. I am counting down. Next Monday I can give my sigh of relief.