Friday, August 8, 2008

8-8-08 isn't it Great?


I love this date! I have said before how I like cool numbers and this is one of them. But today is even more special. Hello Summer Olympics! Today is the start to 17 days of feeling patriotic and proud. It is so amazing to watch the athletes compete. I wasn't that excited to have the Olympics in Beijing, but it has been awesome to see what they have done with their buildings for the Olympics. It is always interesting to see a different culture. I really need to start traveling the world. I have been in such a sheltered life it would be amazing to step out into the world and see how others live.

So far the Opening Ceremonies are spectacular! They really know how to spend their money!

How cool is the Bird's Nest Stadium?


And what about the watercube? Wowza!
I would love to swim there.



Good luck USA athletes! I will be cheering you on!

No comments: