Friday, August 8, 2008

Good Bye Hot Tomale Train


So I have a guilty pleasure. It is watching "So You Think You Can Dance." Well I guess it WAS a guilty pleasure. The season finale was last night. Booooo. It was the only good thing to watch all summer and now it is gone. SYTYCD made me wish I was a dancer. Or at least have a big stage to jump and leap and twirl all over. Man those guys are in shape! The only problem I have with the show is that I would love to watch it with my kids, but the costumes are so dang provocative that I don't dare to have my kids watch. Dang Hollywood.


So patiently I now wait for "Lost," "The Office," and "Heroes" to come back into my life. I live a sad life. :) (Not really, but those shows are awesome!)

1 comment:

Karen said...

I am also patiently waiting for Lost and The Office....I can't wait!