Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How Easy One Forgets




Last Friday night I got to watch baby Aubrey (she is getting so big now!). The weird thing was I didn't know what to do with her. Hello! I have had 4 kids in her same stage before. Why can't I remember? It is so funny that you can do something so many times but when you don't do it anymore you just forget. The kids were cute with Aubrey and the best thing was she slept like a champ! Go Aubrey! It was just fine having her, but it reminded me how much more you have to think about babies and their schedules. And it was a good little reminder of how nice it is that I am done, done, done.

Ellie, our last one!


3 comments:

Julie said...

Ok, I am glad I am not the only one! I love babies and little kids, but I have been babysitting my friends 2 year old for a couple of hours a week while she volunteers at school. Hello? I don't know what to do to entertain him! I guess I am kind of used to running around and doing what I want when I want! I pushed him in the stroller today for a walk and it was sooo slow! Time passed so fast! How much longer till his mommy came? It made me laugh cause I am sure I did this before--4 times!!!!! I love the time with him, but geez I forgot what that is like!

Keri said...

I hate you people with your old kids and all your freedom....hate you! I gotta go now, one of my little kids needs me!

Tracey said...

Both pictures of Aubrey and Ellie are so sweet! I would like to brag and say it is super sweet to have my own life and no little kids, but that will change for me in the next week or so.......maybe this will be easier??????