Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Days of April

Dude! Where did April go? Here are some of the things that made April fly by.


We watched Conference in the comfort of our own home!
The kids watched all the sessions! How sweet.


We planted a garden.


We fed the missionaries and they fed us spiritually.

We met the Helm's and had a fabulous dinner!
(I wish we would have gotten a picture of the whole family!_

The kids played outside.

I went to Women's Conference for the first time.
I loved it.

Took the kids swimming. Nice goggles!

Went to the "dollar" movies.

Kennedi finished gymnastics...for now.

The fam went to Ellie's preschool art show.
It was fabulous!

Took ALL 4 kids to the dentist. No cavities! Yeehaw!

It snowed, and snowed and snowed more. But luckily
it melted just as fast!

Played and painted at Little Monkey Bizness.

Grandma came to visit!

Played with grandma and the cousins.

Dressed up for Easter.

The Hales came and we played and had fun.

Bonded with cousins at the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.


Goodbye April, nice knowing you!

1 comment:

Callie said...

I don't think you guys did enough in April, you better kick it up a few notches! ;) Wow, busy Babbitts! Fun pictures...I wish I had taken some when you guys were here - I totally forgot to! I guess I was too busy chattin' and stuffing my face!! :)