Monday, January 5, 2009

KenKen hit the big 9er.

Our princess had her birthday. Every year we get to celebrate double on New Year's Eve. Our sweetie was born at around 9:45pm, December 31, 1999. The last of the century. It was cool. :)


Taft picked out some jewelry for Kennedi and as you can see she loved it!


Kennedi picked our traditional fondue for dinner. And I might say that I loved, loved, loved the cheese fondue this year. Ooooh yummy, cheese on french bread.



We also had our traditional other family over, Todd, Kat and the 3 lovely little girlies. We have had much fun over this Holiday break with them.



Since we were also having chocolate fondue, Kennedi just picked out one slice of cake at the store so we could have something to put candles in!



Kennedi's birthday will never happen when school is in, so we waited until today when she went back to school to have our lunch date. Her choice was Panda Express. I like it too. I love my Kennedi and she is a sweetheart. I hope she stays that way. She wants to do what is right. I hope that stays that way too. She has a little bit of sass in her. I hope it doesn't grow. :) I really do love this girl of mine.



The 3 girls. Kennedi is a WONDERFUL big sister to Ellie. I hope they stay close forever. I know I love my sisters!

Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

Callie said...

Sweet post, and I love that she is still wearing Daddy's necklace in the last pic :)
I didn't see your famous CHEESEBALL (is it just famous to me?), but I trust it was delicious ;)
Our oldest Madeline is also 9. I am sure she and Kennedi would get along great (as she also has some sass in her...)
Happy New Year!!

Crystal said...

Oh my gosh, this brought tears to my eyes. I am SO sad I am missing all of this. I hope they know how much these random people over here love them so much:( Happy Birthday Kennedi, Love you!!

Jenalyn said...

I love your Kennedi too! I am so glad I got to know her last Spring :)