Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A Letter to motivation

Dear Motivation,

Where oh where have you gone? You have been missing for quite some time now. I wasn't worried at first but now I am downright troubled with your absence. I would look for you under the bed, in the closet or in the laundry pile, but I am too lazy to do that. I would just like you to magically appear back into my life. Is it because you are embarrassed to be with me while I am dressed in my "comfy" pants and a big sweatshirt? Or because I have no makeup on? Could it be that you won't be with me because I have no dinner menu planned or that the laundry is never done and piled in multiple places in the house? Is it because the "office" is only partially painted or that the kitchen always has small piles "of what to do with that stuff", stuff? Don't be ashamed. Just come back! I miss you! I need your help once again. You are needed! (Doesn't it feel good to be needed?)

Love,
the unmotivated woman in the house

No comments: